Co-Sleeping? Extended Breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding baby to sleep? Rejecting Sleep training?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then you are warmly invited to attend the free social and support circle for mothers practicing Attachment Parenting in the Battersea, Clapham and Streatham area
The Magnetic Mother’s Circle is a social and support network set up by Nadia Raafat, a co-sleeping, long-term breastfeeding mum of four in 2010. Our aim is to offer support and connection to local mothers practicing whether informally or formally, attachment parenting.
Here’s how to know if you are an attached parent:
- You cuddle, rock or feed your big baby/toddler to sleep
- You are breastfeeding beyond six months and would like to continue
- You carry your baby in a sling
- You co-sleep with your baby or toddler for the whole or part of the night
- You are wary of sleep-training methods
- You believe in a more gentle baby-led approach to parenting.
The Magnetic Mothers Circle (MMC) is here to offer attachment mothers support, inspiration and guidance in a non-judgmental way. Mothers/babys and toddlers welcome.
We meet once a month for 2 hours to drink tea, eat cake and share stories and experiences. Every two months we form a circle to discuss and explore a subject pertinent to the experience of AM in depth. Past subjects include: Intimacy and Co-sleeping, Transitioning from the Family Bed and Non Violent Communication with Children.
If you would like to join us please RSVP Nadia@nadiaraafat.com or find us on Facebook/Magnetic Mothers